Watch the event recording | Download the full presentation
Thank you to everyone who joined this virtual event and to all the guest speakers for their time and contribution on the day. Hosted by Rachel Shaw, Chair of the Devon SLS Schools Executive Committee, delegates heard local and regional key messages and updates from:
- Sam Macdonald – Devon LA and Torbay Team Leader, SW Regional Schools Commissioner’s Office
- Dawn Stabb – Head of Education and Learning, Devon County Council
- Jon Galling – Senior Education Safeguarding Officer, Babcock LDP
- Patsy Temple – Acting Public Health Consultant, Devon County Council
- Rachel Humphries – Public Health Specialist, Devon County Council
- Martin Smith – Director, Dartmoor Teaching School Alliance and Teaching Schools South West
There was also a session outlining available support for Devon school leaders; David Barnett, Devon SLS aHead Lead Professional Partner gave an overview of the aHead service and Mark Saunders, Business Development Manager from Education Support then talked about the new Employee Assistance Programme which is available to Devon school leaders. For more details and how to contact the aHead service and EAP see the ‘Request Support‘ tab.
There were also the usual updates from Devon SLS SEC members who talked about the recent round of DCC School Funding Consultation 2021-22 events and the SEND 100 Project.